You can recover files or folders of the partition protected with Acronis Nonstop Backup
This article applies to:
Different versions of changed or deleted files or folders can be recovered from the partition protected by Acronis Nonstop Backup.
- Acronis Nonstop Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010: Understanding Acronis Nonstop Backup
- Run Acronis True Image Home 2010, click Recovery -> Recover data from nonstop backup:
- Select the file or folder that you want to recover:
- Double-click to open the file, or right-click on it to Recover the latest version or View Versions of the file with different time-stamps to recover:
After clicking Recover, the product will open the file's (or folder's) default location as destination. You can make a new folder to recover to, or browse to a different folder.
When you click open a file in Time Explorer, the product recovers it to a temporary folder and then opens it using the associated application.