List of new features introduced in Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis Nonstop Backup - Near-CDP (Continuous Data Protection) that automatically backs up your system every 5 minutes and lets you recover files, folders or entire partitions. See Acronis Nonstop Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010 and Acronis True Image Home 2010: Understanding Acronis Nonstop Backup;
- Acronis Online Backup - Back up your data to the Acrons online server. See Acronis Online Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- VHD format support - Convert the image of your system to a virtual hard disk (VHD) or vice versa. If the vhd file is the one of Windows 7, you can boot your machine from it to test if it works fine without performing the actual recovery. See Converting TIB to VHD Files Using Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Enhanced scheduler - A flexible scheduler that lets you set a start date for the task and/or temporarily disable it when do not need to run it;
- Booting from tib images containing Windows 7 - Boot your machine from an image of Windows 7 to test if it works fine without performing the actual recovery. See Acronis True Image Home 2010: Booting from VHD File to Windows 7;
- Selective validation - Validate only the backup that you need. Earlier versions of Acronis True Image needed the whole chain of differentials to run the validation task. Now if you select to validate one full backup archive, the archive will be validated. If you select to validate one differential backup archive, both the differential and full backup archives will be validated (leaving out the differentials in between selected one and the full one).