During a remote installation, you specify target machine name and IP adress and account. You receive this SER Code. Please specify the account user in full form "domain\user" or ".\user" for local user
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server SBS Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Virtual Edition
- You are attempting a remote installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 component(s);
- After specifying the remote machines name or IP address and providing credentials, you hit Proceed. The product errors out with:
For the remote installation, you specified a target machine that is located in the domain and the service manager on this machine does not accept the user in the form you presented it.
Make sure you have specified the username in full form, e.g. "domain\username" or ".\username" for a local user.