- You run a scheduled task or create a new task (backup, recovery, validation, etc);
- Task fails with error message Feature is disabled and code 0x0135003D+0x01980001+0x01980009 or 0x00640012
Error code: 61
Fields: $module : service_process_vs_38774
Message: Command 'Backing up' has failed.
Error code: 1
Fields: $module : disk_bundle_vs_38774
Message: No license to perform the requested operation.
Error code: 9
Fields: FeatureName : FEATURE_ABR_DISK_BACKUP, $module : disk_bundle_vs_38774
Message: A problem with licenses has occurred. Click Help > Change license to check the licenses assigned to the machine.
Or with this error message: Feature is disabled.
There is no license assigned to Acronis Agent (solution 1), a trial license has expired (solution 2), or the agent cannot verify the license on Acronis License Server (solution 3).
Solution 1: Assigning License
If an Agent machine does not have a license assigned, you can assign a license manually on the Agent machine or on Acronis Management Server.
On the Agent machine:
- Navigate to Help -> Change license:
- In Licenses window click Specify:
- Select a license available on the License Server of add a license:
On the Management Server:
- Right-click on the Agent machine and select Change license:
- Specify a license.
Solution 2: moving to full version
Switching from trial to full version is done in the same way as assigning a license. Here are step-by-step instructions:
Solution 3: reassigning the license
- On the Agent machine, go to Help -> About and note the license assigned to the machine;
- On Acronis Management Server, go to Licenses section on the Navigation pane (Full list must be selected):
- Select the license assigned to the problem machine and press Revoke license:
- Restart Acronis services on the machine with Acronis Agent:
- Go to Start -> Run -> services.msc;
- Right-click on Acronis Managed Machine Service, and click Restart;
- On the machine with Acronis Agent, go to Help -> Change License and check if license is assigned. If license is not assigned, press Change and assign a license from the list of available licenses to the machine.