The product does not support different credentials for synched network folders
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You have two or more synchronizations enabled. Each of these synchronizations includes a folder on a network share;
- In the product log you see the following error message:
Failed to open synchronized folder
The two folders on the network share for which you have your synchronizations enabled use different access credentials.
Acronis True Image Home 2012 does not support synchronization(s) which include different network folders with different access credentials (username and password).
- You have Synchronization 1 between a local folder and Network Folder 1 with Credentials 1;
- You have Synchronization 2 between a different machine and Network Folder 2 with Credentials 2.
- You have Synchronization 3 between Network Folder 1 with Credentials 1 and Network Folder 2 with Credentials 2.
The synchronization will fail since the network folders in the example use different access credentials.
Please assign the same access credentials for the two network folders that you are trying to sync.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.