Create a regedit value for TrueImageMonitor.exe
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You are installing or updating Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- Installation fails with the following error message:
Installation has failed. The value cannot be found
Error occurred when starting TrueImageMonitor.exe
Create the necessary key in Windows registry and repair the installation:
- Download archive corresponding to your operating system type:
- Unzip the archive. Double-click on the .reg file to add the necessary value to the registry. If any warning messages appear, allow making changes to the registry.
- Launch Acronis True Image Home 2012 installation again and select option Repair installation:
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.