Make sure that folder does not contains copies of the same archive
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You try to add a new backup to the list using button Browse for backup;
- You select the backup archive that you want to add and press the Add button;
- Operation fails with the following error:
Failed to add the backup to the backup list
and error code 0x01010005+0x01010005+0x0101000B
In the backup chain you've selected there are two backups with the same index.
Each chain of backups has its own archive identifier, and each archive has its own index. If one of the archives is copied to the same folder and copy is renamed, folder will contain two .tib files with the same index and archive identifier. Having two files with different names but identical indexes causes this error.
- You have a chain of full and incremental backups;
- You copy the first full backup in the same folder and rename it;
- You try to add the initial backup chain to the list of backups;
Make sure that the folder does not contain backup archives with identical indexes. Delete the copies or move them to a different location before adding backup to backup list.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.