First move the backup to a shared folder. Then move it to a place you wish
This article applies to:
- Acronis vmProtect 6
- Acronis vmProtect 7
- Acronis vmProtect 8
- Acronis vmProtect 9
Move the backup first to a shared folder. Once it is there, you can move the backup to a place you wish (e.g. HDD, FTP etc).
- To start the console of the Acronis Appliance, in the Appliance GUI press CTRL-SHIFT-ALT-SPACE-F1. Then press ALT-F2;
- This will load the console;
- In the console, find your virtual locally attached storage by its size:
- Mount it as a network folder:
asamba mount [host] [name] [share] [mpoint] [username] [password]
See also asamba (Acronis Linux Command).
- share - //winserver/sharedfolders/backupdata
- mpoint - is LOCAL, in Virtual Appliance, folder to where network folder will be mounted. You should use //, not \\
- username - domain/user1
- mpoint - for example /tmp/mount
- password - PassWord123
asamba mount winserver winserver //winserver/sharedfolders/backupdata /tmp/mount domain/user1 PassWord123
- Copy the backup from the locally attached storage to the shared folder:
cp [path_to_archive_folder] /tmp/mount
See also Acronis vmProtect 9.