This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server (Agent for Linux)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Linux (Standalone)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition (Agent for Linux)
- In Linux, you connect to Acronis Management Server;
- You click Storage Node, select a machine and click Create vault;
- You choose Unmanaged as the vault type;
- You click Path and try to specify a network path for the vault in the form of smb://share/folder/;
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 errors out with:
The vault you have selected is unavailable at the moment. Select another vault
Issue in the product.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To solve the issue without downloading the update, specify the path for the vault in the following form:
- Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software
- Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product