Article content describes how to upgrade perpetual license. Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 subscription licenses can be used in Acronis Cyber Protect 15, see documentation.
You can receive free upgrade licenses to your Acronis Business Product if you have any of the following:
- A valid Acronis Advantage Premier support program for your Business Product;
- Renewal of expired maintenance. To register renewal please follow the steps.
If you do not have a valid support program, you can purchase upgrade licenses for your Business Product. To renew your support program, please submit maintenance renewal request.
To download your free upgrade:
- Log in to your account;
- Make sure all product Serial Numbers are registered under your account;
- In Products, locate Acronis Cyber Backup perpetual and click Free upgrade:
- Select the edition you want to upgrade:
- Upon choosing an edition you will see a pop-up window with the number of licenses to be upgraded. Press the Get free upgrade button and upgrade serial numbers will be registered automatically. A notification will be also sent to your email address.
If you have any issues getting your products upgraded, please contact Acronis Support with a reference to this article and your purchase confirmation (Invoice, License certificate). Please make sure you have serial numbers for the previous version available.