Trial version of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 requires a unique license key, works for 15 days. Trial versions of advanced editions include deduplication and allow for an unlimited number of Agents
To obtain a trial you will need to fill out a form leaving contact information:
After filling out the form you will have a download link and a unique trial serial number will be sent to the E-Mail address to which your account at the Acronis website is registered.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Trial has the following specifics:
The product and all its components work for 15 days from the day of the installation;
Advanced editions include deduplication. See Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Editions;
Advanced editions allow for an unlimited number of Acronis Agents;
Acronis Bootable Media limitations:
- Acronis Disk Director Lite is available, but there is no option to commit the changes
- Only the recovery functionality is available
- Acronis Universal Restore is not available
- After the trial period expires, the product will offer to enter a full serial number. Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 can be turned into a full version without redownloading or reinstallation.
If you would like to extend the trial period after it is over, please contact Acronis Customer Central.
(!) Acronis License Server does not accept trial serial numbers. When installing a trial version, do not specify Acronis License Server - put in trial licenses during the installation instead. See also Using Acronis License Server.
(!) To switch to a full version, depending on whether you have a Standalone or an Advanced edition, do one of the following:
- Advanced edition: Run the installation file and select an Acronis License Server that has full version serial numbers imported.
- Standalone edition: Run the installation file and enter a full version serial number.
(!) Images created with the trial version are fully compatible and can be restored with the full version of the product.