This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You have a disk backup of the ESX 5 host;
- An attempt to restore this backup completes with the following warnings:
Several partitions have an equal UUID. System boot problems may appear
- An attempt to boot from the restored disk fails with the following errors:
MBR Error 1
when you try to boot from the restored disk, the machine hangs and fails to boot. No error messages are displayed.
This is a known issue that has been fixed.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest build of product. Please download it from your account at the Acronis website.
Details on the ESX 5 support:
- Both of ESXi 5 installations (uEFI and BIOS-based) can be recovered to the original server;
- Disk backup and recovery will only be supported (volume recovery will not work);
- User must specify “Recover from backup” mode for “NT signature” option for all recovered disks.
See also Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.