Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 asks for a reboot to increase, decrease or create Acronis Secure Zone, or to restore partitions
This article applies to Windows Server 2008
- Using Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 you run one of the following operations:
- Create Acronis Secure Zone
- Increase Acronis Secure Zone by allocating space for it from a non-system partition
- Decrease Acronis Secure Zone
- Restore several non-system partitions
- During the operation Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 asks for a reboot:
- After the reboot, operation completes successfully.
Issue in the product.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 should not require a reboot if the operation is not with a system partition. A reboot is required only to perform an operation with a system partition.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software.
This has been fixed.