This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10
- Using Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 you are trying to save a backup to FTP;
- In Backup options -> Error handling -> the Re-attempt, if an error occurs option is enabled;
- The backup operation starts, but at some point during the process the connection to FTP is interrupted;
- The backup operation fails with the following error message:
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
As a workaround you can also re-run the backup operation.
This has been fixed.