As a workaround, manually specify where you would like to restore the files
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You run Acronis Backup & Recovery in Linux and create Acronis Bootable Media;
- You boot a machine from Acronis Bootable Media and try to restore files or folders from a backup of a partition or an entire hard disk drive to their original place (Destination: Original);
- The restore fails with an error message similar to the following one:
Specified file does not exist. (0x40011)
Acronis Bootable Media uses Linux environment. Drive letter assignment rules in Linux are different from the ones in Windows. See Acronis Bootable Media displays wrong drive letters.
Manually specify the exact location where you want to restore the files or folders.
Feel free to contact Acronis Customer Central if you have further questions.