Restart Acronis Management Server Service to resolve the issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- Using Acronis Management Console you connect to Acronis Management Server;
- If the SQL Server (ACRONIS) service is then restarted, Acronis Management Server stops functioning. No operation is possible.
View log sample with error entries.
Acronis Management Server depends on SQL Server (ACRONIS) and does not automatically reconnect to it.
This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.