The "Name" field in the "Dynamic Group Creation" window is too small. No entered name can be seen
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server (Agent for Linux)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Linux (Standalone)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition (Agent for Linux)
With Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 running on Linux, you are trying to create a Dynamic Group:
- You connect to Acronis Management Server;
- You go to All physical machines and select one of the machines;
- On the Information block at the bottom of the screen you click the Hosted virtual machines tab;
- You click Create a dynamic group;
- The Name in the Dynamic Group Creation window is too small:
Under the Name field there should be The created group will be accessible from the virtual machines view.
Issue in the Graphical User Interface of the product.
This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.