Try reinstalling OS Deploy Server and switching from multicast to unicast to solve the issue
This article applies to:
You have a master image, a deployment template and target machines booted from Acronis Bootable Media or Acronis PXE and ready for deployment;
You start the deployment, but the operation fails with the following error message:
Specified session ID not found
A network or hardware specific issue.
Make sure you are using the latest build of the product. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software;
Make sure this is not a network hardware issue. Try using a different switch/router;
Reinstall OS Deploy Server;
If you are using multicast (default), switch to unicast:
- Connect Acronis Management Console to OS Deploy Server;
- Click Templates -> Edit Template;
- On the Options screen click Network utilization and select Unicast:
- Try performing the deployment again.
If the issue persists, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article and the following diagnostic information:
- Acronis Snap Deploy Agent logs with the logging turned on. See Collecting Acronis Snap Deploy Agent Operations Log;
- Network tracing logs during the deployment operation. See Collecting PCAP Logs;
- The OS Deploy Server folder:
- Windows 2000/2003/XP: /Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Acronis
- Windows Vista/2008: /ProgramData/Acronis
- Windows System Information File;
- IP Address of OS Deploy Server and target machines (to which deployment is attempted).