Backup of files or folders may hang in Linux
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux
- Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server
- Acronis True Image Echo Server for Linux
- Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server
- Using Acronis True Image you are trying to back up files or folders (as opposed to the backup of an entire hard disk or partition);
- Acronis True Image hangs during the backup or the operating system becomes unresponsive.
Issue in the product. Incorrect memory handling during file backup.
As a workaround, back up entire partitions excluding the folders you do not need to back up.
This is a known issue. It will be fixed in a future version of the Acronis True Image product line.