Reboot the machine to solve the issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Echo Workstation Agent for Windows Build 8206 or higher
- Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server Agent for Windows Build 8206 or higher
- You install Acronis True Image Echo Agent for Windows Build 8206 or higher;
- When asked to reboot to finish installation, you decline it;
- After connecting to the installed Acronis Agent from Acronis Management Console, you cannot access a network share. There are no error messages or warnings. When trying to browse to a share or typing in a path to it, Acronis Agent does not prompt for credentials.
Issue in the product.
Reboot the machine where Acronis Agent is installed. Network shares should then be accessible.