Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Management Server is the central server to manage data protection in the network
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Management Server has the following features:
- Dashboard - Summary of Acronis Agents' activities, issue alerts and summarized statistics of backup plans, tasks, and brief information on the last backup;
- Backup policies - Create and manage backup policies;
- Physical machines - Manage machines registered on the Acronis Management Server;
- Virtual machines - Manage virtual machines from the registered physical machines and from the registered machines with Acronis Agent for ESX/ESXi;
- Vaults - Create and manage centralized vaults;
- Storage Nodes - Add and manage Storage Nodes; create centralized vaults that will be managed by the node;
- Tasks – Manage tasks, monitor their states, view task history;
- Log – View the log of centralized management operations.
- Back up – Back up registered machines;
- Recover – Recover registered machines;
- Create bootable media – Create Acronis Bootable Media (Acronis Bootable Media Builder has to be installed);
- Install Acronis components – Do remote installation of Acronis components;
- Run Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange – Run the product if it is installed on the machine;
- Run Acronis Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server – Run the product if it is installed on the machine.
(!) Multiple Acronis Management Servers may run in the network. In this case, they will operate independently of each other.
(!) If an Acronis Agent is registered on one Acronis Management Server then it will become inaccessible for another Acronis Management Server (if it was registered there before) for cases when you have two or more Acronis Management Servers in the network.