Acronis Managed Machine Service is not started
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You try to connect locally to Acronis Agent via Console on a Linux machine;
- Connection fails with error message Failed to establish local connection to Acronis Managed Machine Service. Make sure that the service is installed and its status is Started
and error code 0x00AD0003+0x00030002
Acronis Managed Machine Service is not started.
- Check whether Acronis Manager Machine Service is started using the following command:
sudo /etc/init.d/acronis_mms status
- If the service is not started, start it with the following command:
sudo /etc/init.d/acronis_mms start
- If the service is started but you still receive this error, another possible cause is that Acronis Management Console does not have enough privileges. In this case run Acronis Management Console from command line using the following command:
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.