Install "Components for Remote Installation"
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You try to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 11/11.5 components remotely
You try to add a machine to Acronis Management Server
- Operation fails with error message
Failed to get list of registered packages
and error code:
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11/11.5 component Components for Remote Installation is not installed on the machine with Acronis Management Console.
This component is necessary for remote installation.
Install Components for Remote Installation:
- Make sure that the installation file is located on local drive or on removable media. The issue may occur if installer is located on a mapped drive or a network share;
- Run Acronis Backup & Recovery 11/11.5 installation file:
- Select Modify:
- Select Components for Remote Installation in the list of available components:
- Follow the wizard instructions.
(!) If Components for Remote Installation is already installed, remove this component and reinstall it again.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.