Authentication error on SMTP server
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You send a test e-mail notification;
- Message sending fails with error message
and error code 0x014F0020+0x014F0016
Authentication error occurred when connecting to SMTP server.
- Make sure you specified correct credentials and other (SSL/TLS) settings for the SMTP server:
- It is possible that your SMTP server does not require authentication. In this case leave User name and Password fields empty:
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.