The backup on the network share has been moved or is corrupt. Use the "Remove the list" option to delete the backup
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You attempt to delete a backup from Acronis True Image Home 2012:
- The attempt fails with the following error:
There are several possible causes:
- The backup file (or a chain of them), which you are trying to delete, cannot be found in the backup location folder on the network share. For example, you have already deleted the backup manually or moved it to a different location;
- This is a split backup, and the last volume of it is missing;
- The backup that you are trying to delete is corrupted.
Use the Remove from the list option to remove the backup from Acronis True Image Home 2012:
Delete the backup manually from the network location if necessary.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.