An attempt to open the location of a backup in Acronis True Image fails with the following error:
Cannot find the file or folder. If it is located on a removable media or a remote storage, then make sure that the storage device is connected and try again.
There are several possible causes:
- The location of the backup was manually moved or renamed;
- The backup file in the location was manually moved or renamed;
- The script file of the backup database has gone inconsistent.
Readd the backup to the list and recreate the settings:
- Remove the faulty backup entry from the list: click Delete, then select Remove:
- Re-add backup by clicking Add existing backup:
- Reconfigure backup settings: