To resolve the issue, remove the "My Web Sites on MSN" folder from "My Computer" in Windows Vista or from "My Network Places" in Windows XP
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2009
- You are trying to back up certain file categories;
- In the main window of the program you select Back Up -> My Data;
- After clicking Source selection, there are no file categories available. Acronis True Image Home displays an error message similar to the following one:
Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server
Internet Connection Error
Your request cannot be completed because the service could not be found or did not respond. The service might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your network settings.
The folder http://www.msnusers.com is no longer available.
The My Web Sites on MSN folder prevents Acronis True Image Home from detecting file categories available for backup.
In Windows Vista, remove the My Web Sites on MSN folder from My Computer.
In Windows XP, remove the My Web Sites on MSN folder from My Network Places (Start -> My Network Places).
You can put the removed folder anywhere else, e.g. on Desktop.
Feel free to contact Acronis Support if you have further questions or need assistance.