FTP user account under which you are trying to restore does not have FTP Write permission
- Using Acronis True Image you are trying to restore a backup archive from an FTP Server;
- When trying to specify the backup archive in the Restore Data Wizard, it gives the following message:
This is not the last created volume of the backup archive. Please insert the last created volume to start working with this archive.
The FTP user account under which you are trying to access the backup archive does not have the Write permission.
Set the Write permission for the FTP user account.
As a workaround, you can also copy the backup archive from FTP to a local drive, and then restore it.
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Fails to Back Up to FTP if the Connection Is Interrupted
- Acronis True Image Echo Fails to Back Up to NAS through FTP
- Acronis True Image and Acronis Backup & Recovery Cannot Access Certain FTP Servers