Check the license key and connection to the remote Acronis License Server
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advaced
While adding a license to the Acronis License Server, you receive the following error message:
Error Code: 0x0113000B+0x01130009
Error Message: Failed to import the license key.
You may receive this error message because of one of the following reasons:
- You have entered an incorrect or not valid license key;
- You have entered a license key that already exists on the Acronis License Server;
- You have entered a license key, but some errors occurred while connecting to a remote Acronis License Server.
If you have Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Virtual Edition or Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server SBS Edition and never updated the product, please see Acronis Backup & Recovery 11: Upgrade Serial Numbers for Virtual Edition and SBS Edition Are Not Accepted.
- Make sure the license key you enter is correct and valid.
- Check the connection to the remote Acronis License Server.
- Try to enter the license key again.
If the issue persists or you need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.