Make sure you have ports 9876 and 25001 open
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- You start remote installation of Acronis components.
- Installation fails with the following error messages:
Failed to get information about remote machine
Failed to connect to the service
Failed to connect to Windows service
Ports required for remote installation do not accept connections.
Please make sure that you have the following ports open:
- TCP port: 9876
- TCP port: 25001 for remote installation
See also Firewall settings for Acronis products.
See also Acronis Backup & Recovery: Troubleshooting Remote Installation Issues.