Install Acronis Agent on the machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Advanced)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10
- From Acronis Management Console, you attempt to connect to the local machine, or you execute Manage this machine shortcut:
- The connection attempt fails with the following error message and error code:
Failed to establish local connection to Acronis Managed Machine Service
Acronis Agent is not installed on the machine.
(!) This does not apply to Acronis Management Server or other components.
- Install Acronis Agent on the machine. See also Acronis Backup Advanced: Installation;
- If you are sure the service is already installed, then most probably the problem is with installation. You should try repair installation of the Acronis Agent. If this also fails, then please contact Acronis Support. See Getting Support through Acronis Website.
See also Acronis Backup 11.5.