How to create a deployment task
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
By using a deployment task, you can perform deployment in either of these ways:
- Deployment to a specified list of machines. Acronis Snap Deploy 4 will use the Wake-on-LAN functionality to wake up the machines that are turned off and thus are not ready for deployment.
- Deployment as soon as a specified number of any machines become ready for deployment (p. 105). You (or users in your organization) will need to make the machines ready.
- Or you can run any deployment task manually from the Deployment tasks view.
- Start the Acronis Management Console and click Deploy image:
- Select the target machines:
- Make sure the machine will be booted into Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Agent at the time of deployment:
- You can select an existing deployment template or created a new one:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4: Creating Deployment Template.
- Set when to run the deployment task:
- Set the deployment start condition:
- Review the summary and click Create:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.