All deployment templates are saved on Acronis Snap Deploy 4 OS Deploy Server. You can use a saved template in the future
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
When setting up a deployment operation (deployment task), you must specify a deployment template.
Deployment templates also enable user-initiated deployment. See Acronis Snap Deploy 4: Configuring User-Initiated Deployment.
- Start the Acronis Management Console and click Action -> Manage templates:
- Click Create new:
- Provide a path to the master image:
- Select the data to deploy:
- Set the deployment settings that will apply to all target machines:
If you are restoring to dissimilar hardware, please select Use on the Acronis Universal Deploy screen:
Acronis Universal Deploy uses three sources for drivers:
- Windows default driver storage folder (in the image being deployed);
- Mass storage device driver specified by the user;
- Driver repository - a folder or folders on a network share or removable media (the program will look in subfolders, if necessary);
The program will find the most suitable drivers of all available drivers and install them into the deployed system. However, the driver defined by the user, will have the priority. It will be installed, with appropriate warnings, even if the program finds a better driver.
- Review the summary and click Save to create the deployment template:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.