Make sure Acronis PXE Server is installed. Then upload the components to it via Acronis Management Console
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
Make sure you have Acronis PXE Server installed on a machine in the network.
- Start Acronis Management Console and click Tools -> Upload components to PXE:
- Select the components you need to upload:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Agent - to boot target machines into the Acronis Agent environment to perform deployment;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Master Image Creator - to take a master image of a machine offline;
- Acronis System Report - to generate diagnostic report from a target machine.
- Put in the machine name or IP address of the machine where Acronis OS Deploy Server is installed:
- Put in a password if you want to protect the components that you upload;
- Review the summary and hit Upload:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.