In Acronis Management Console click Tools -> Create bootable media
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
You will need Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Bootable Media if you need to do offline imaging or offline system deployment.
- Start Acronis Management Console and click Tools -> Create bootable media:
- The Bootable Media Builder wizard will start:
- Select the components that you need:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Agent boots on a target machine to enable deployment performed by Acronis Snap Deploy 4 OS Deploy Server;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Standalone Utility boots on a target machine and performs deployment on its own;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Master Image Creator boots on a master machine and creates an image of the system;
- Acronis System Report boots on a machine, collects information about the machine, and saves this information to a removable USB drive (such as a USB flash drive).
- You can set Acronis OS Deploy Server address, to which Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Agent should connect (if you select Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Agent earlier):
- Select whether to upload the components to Acronis PXE Server, burn them to a disc (or create an ISO file) or save on a removable media (USB):
- Review the summary and click Create:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.