Prepare the machines for remote installation, and then install the components
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
For information on how to prepare machines for remote installation of the components see Acronis Snap Deploy 4: Preparing Machines for Remote Installation.
If you have Acronis Snap Deploy 3 components installed on the machines, you can install Acronis Snap Deploy 4 components over them.
If you have components of Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 or earlier, you will need to remove these before the installation of Acronis Snap Deploy 4.
- Once you have the machines prepared, start the product and click Tools -> Install components remotely:
- Select From the registered components:
- Select the component you want to install remotely:
If you are installing Acronis OS Deploy Server, you will need provide an address of Acronis License Server that has at least one deployment license assigned:
- Put in the name or IP Address of the machine where you would like to install the component:
(!) If you are installing over Acronis Snap Deploy 3, you will need to reboot the machine. So, you may want to check the box: Restart the machine automatically when required.
- Review the installation summary and click Install:
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.