This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis vmProtect 6
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Virtual Edition
- You install Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Agent for VMware vSphere ESX(i) (Windows) on a machine;
- On the same machine you install Acronis vmProtect 6.0 as Windows Agent;
- You connect to Acronis vmProtect 6 using web console and try to add ESX(i) host;
- Adding ESX(i) host fails with the following error message:
Code: 27066484 (0x19D0074)
Message: An error has occurred while executing the 'add_virtual_server_is_safe' command.
Code: 27066405 (0x19D0025)
Message: A Virtual Servers Controller error has occurred.
Code: 26935305 (0x19B0009)
Message: An error has occurred while testing the server.
Code: 5439604 (0x530074)
Message: Failed to get the object's property 'IsVirtualCenter'.
Code: 5439655 (0x5300A7)
Message: An ESX host is not selected or not found in the vCenter Server.
Issue in the product.
Adding a new ESX host fails because of conflict in the library C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\VirtualWare\esx_srv.dll which is used by both Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 and Acronis vmProtect 6.
This has been fixed. Please upgrade to the latest version. See Upgrading to Acronis vmProtect 7.
See also Acronis vmProtect.