Acronis Standalone Utility cannot be uploaded to PXE
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
- In the Media Builder of Acronis Snap Deploy 4, you select all three components:
- Acronis Standalone Utility
- Acronis Master Image Creator
- Acronis Snap Deploy Agent
- Then you select Acronis PXE Server as destination for the selected components;
- The attempt to upload the components to Acronis PXE Server fails with the following error message:
E0018000F: Incorrect products have been selected
The following product(s) cannot be uploaded to PXE:
Acronis Standalone Utility
Acronis PXE Server does not support Acronis Standalone Utility.
Do not select Acronis Standalone Utility if you intend to upload components to Acronis PXE Server.
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.