Use the "Files to transfer" option to transfer all the drivers necessary for Acronis Universal Deploy
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
- You deploy an image using Acronis Universal Deploy;
- You specify network card drivers that are on a network share;
- After the deployment, the network card is not detected on the deployed machine - no network card drivers have been used by Acronis Universal Deploy.
This is a known issue. Network card drivers that are on a network share cannot be detected by Acronis Universal Deploy.
(!) The issue is only with network card drivers.
As a workaround, use the Files to transfer option:
- Specify the network card drivers in the Files to transfer setting and put the following paths in the Destination field:
- For the .inf file: C:\Windows\inf
- For the .sys file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers
If the operating system in the master image resides on a different volume, change the drive letter in these paths accordingly.
- The drivers will be copied during the deployment and Acronis Universal Restore will detect and use them.
See also Acronis Snap Deploy 4.