Failed to create neither file nor disk backup to NAS. The NAS is seen under Windows normally
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- On the Backup and recovery tab, click Disk and partition backup or Other backups, and then File backup;
- Under the Destination section, click down arrow and then click Browse;
- On the directory tree, under NAS connections, select a NAS you want to use as a destination for the backup;
- Click Back up now;
- The backup fails.
The cause depends on your NAS configuration.
There is no single guaranteed solution for the issue, because there is no unified configuration scheme for NASes. Every NAS is often configured its own way.
Please try one of the following workarounds to resolve the issue.
- Check connection to the NAS and restart Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- While selecting destination for the backup, find the NAS on the directory tree under Network, and select it as a network share.
If you have any questions, please contact Acronis Customer Central.