While trying to sync a local folder and a Windows share, the new created sync box disappears from the sync list in a few seconds after creation. Restart Windows or recreate the share
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- On the Synchronization tab, you log in (if necessary) and click New sync;
- Select a local folder as the first sync object;
- Select Local folder as an object with which you want to synchronize;
- On the directory tree, select a Windows share as the second sync object.
- Click Sync now;
- The sync box appears on the Synchronization tab, but in a few seconds disappears.
Acronis True Image Home 2012 cannot establish a proper connection to the share.
As a workaround, try one of the following, or both:
- Restart the machine that has the Windows share
- Recreate the Windows share.
If you have any questions, please contact Acronis Customer Central.