Recreate Nonstop Backup settings
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You create nonstop backup using Acronis True Image Home 2011 (or earlier);
- You upgrade your version of the product to Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- After restart Acronis Nonstop Backup malfunctions or stops working.
Recreate settings of the nonstop backup:
- If the nonstop backup is not in your backup list, click Browse for backup, specify path to the backup and add the backup to the list.
- On the nonstop backup box, click the Operations icon, and then click Edit settings.
- In the Nonstop Backup window, configure backup settings (if necessary), and click the Save button.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.