Acronis True Image Home 2012 does not see local disks. It is impossible to back up data and perform other important operations
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- On the Backup and recovery tab, click the Disk and partition backup button;
- In the opened Disk Backup window, disks to be selected for backup are not shown.
Acronis low-level drivers have not been installed properly.
First of all, update SnapAPI module to build 685. To do this, perform the following:
- Download SnapAPI 685;
- Run the .msi file and install the update.
(!) You will need to reboot the machine to complete the update.
If the error persists, then perform the following:
- Run Acronis True Image Home 2012 Cleanup Utility to completely remove the product,. See Acronis True Image Home 2011, 2012 and True Image 2013 by Acronis: Cleanup Utility
- Reinstall Acronis True Image Home 2012.
If the error still persists, please collect the system report as described in Acronis True Image Home 2012: Generating System Report and send it to Acronis Customer Central.