Use SSL encryption
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- You try to create a backup task and specify e-mail notifications options;
- You enter your credentials and choose the TLS encryption;
- You click Send test message button and receive the following error message:
Error Code: 0x00030065
Error Message: Failed to send the test e-mail. Network error. Check the specified e-mail settings.
- You go to Help -> Log menu and see the following error:
Error Code: 0x0064008A+0x00030412+0x00030411
Error Message: SSL connection failed.
A Certificate Authority (CA) certificate of your SMTP server is not included into the list of CA trusted by OpenSSL.
Unfortunately, Acronis True Image Home 2011 currently does not support working with untrusted CA certificates.
Select an SSL encryption instead of TLS, because it does not verify the CA certificate.
Contact Acronis Support if you have any questions or need assistance.