You can try all Acronis products in trial/demo mode before making a purchase. You can access the trial version on Acronis website: press Try now button on the page with the Acronis product that you want to try.
The following Acronis products do not require a trial serial number, you can simply choose trial mode during installation:
- Acronis True Image 2019 - 30 days trial
- Acronis Disk Director 12.5 - unlimited demo
- Acronis Revive 2019 - unlimited demo
- Acronis Backup 12.5 (all editions) - 30 days trial
- Acronis Monitoring Service - 30 days trial
- Acronis Files Advanced - 21 days trial
- Acronis Files Connect - - 21 days trial
The following Acronis products require a trial serial number:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 - 30 days trial
- Acronis MassTransit - 30 days trial
- Acronis ArchiveConnect - 30 days trial
When filling the registration form, make sure you provide a valid email address to which you have access - this is the email address to which your trial serial numbers will be sent.The automatic email usually comes within minutes after you fill out the form. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder.
To learn what limitations trial versions have compared to the full product, see Trial version limitations of Acronis products
If you are trialing a Business product and want to extend the trial period due to a tech issue that you are experiencing, please contact your Account Manager (see How to request trial version extension for Acronis Business products) or Acronis Customer Central.