Select a simple NTFS partition as a destination.
- You create a nonstop backup task;
- You select a destination and receive an error:
- Cannot back up to non-NTFS partition
- "Cannot back up to this partition because Nonstop Backup does not support the file system on it"
- You click More information and see one of the errors above:
Error Code: 0x0064002E
Error Message: Nonstop Backup does not support the file system on this partition. NTFS is required.
Error Code: 0x0064002D
Error Message: Cannot detect the file system on the selected partition
Acronis True Image Home 2011 has detected the selected destination partition's file system and it is not NTFS (e.g., FAT32).
Acronis True Image Home 2011 could not detect the selected partition's file system, e.g., exFAT file system or NTFS TrueCrypt (for more information, see also Acronis True Image Home 2011 Nonstop Backup: "Cannot backup to non-NTFS partition" When Selecting NTFS Partition as Destination).
Select a standard NTFS partition as the destination for a nonstop backup: only NTFS file system is supported for creation, storing and consolidation of nonstop backups.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please contact Acronis Support.