Download an install the latest version of Windows Installer on the target machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- On the target machine you have Windows Installer version older than 3.1 (e.g. Version 2.0);
- You launch a remote installation of Acronis components to the target machine;
- The operation completes successfully, however nothing is installed:
The Windows Installer should be Version 3.1 or higher.
On the target machine, download and install the latest version of Windows Installer.