This message is generated in the application log on every attempt to check for updates from Acronis True Image Home 2011
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- You have Acronis True Image Home 2011 installed on the machine;
- In the Event log you see the following messages:
Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name:
Acronis True Image Home 2011. Product Version: 14.0.5519. Product Language:
1033. Manufacturer: Acronis. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0.
(!) For information on how to view the Event log see Exporting and Viewing Windows Event Logs.
This is a known issue.
Acronis True Image Home 2011 generates this message in the Event log on every attempt to check for updates from within the product.
The message itself is neither a warning nor an error and requires no further action. See Microsoft TechNet Article: Event ID 1035 — Windows Installer Application Installation.
If you would like to eliminate the message generation, turn off the product's automatic check for updates:
- Start the product and click Help -> Check for updates:
- Once the check is done, deselect the Automatically check for updates at startup box:
See also Acronis True Image Home 2011.