This is an issue with SELinux 3.7.19 and higher
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Virtual Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Linux
- You are attempting to mount a backup from Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 GUI;
- The attempt fails with the following error message:
Failed to execute the TrueImageMount command
'mount: you must specify the filesystem type'
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 uses SELinux 3.7.19 and higher.
The issue is with the SELinux module version 3.7.19 and higher.
The issue is only with mounting the backup from GUI.
As a workaround, mount the backup from command line:
- Use the --list command to list the volumes which are stored in the backup:
trueimagecmd --list --filename:smb://server/backups/linux_machine.tib
The output will contain lines similar to the following:
- Use the --mount command, specifying the volume's index in the -i parameter:
trueimagemnt --mount /mnt --filename smb://sеrver/backups/linux_machine.tib -i 4
This command mounts the logical volume DYN1, whose index in the backup is 4, on the mount point /mnt.
To unmount a backup volume, use the --umount command, specifying the volume's mount point as a parameter:
trueimagemnt --umount /mnt