This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You have Acronis True Image 11 Home or an earlier version and you purchase upgrade to Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- During installation, you submit the serial number for Acronis True Image Home 2012 Upgrade. When the program prompts you to insert a serial number from the previous version, you insert 25-symbol serial number;
- Serial number for the earlier version is not accepted: Next button is grayed out:
- You have a trial version of Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- You go to Help -> Upgrade to full version;
- You enter an upgrade serial number for Acronis True Image Home 2012 and a serial number for the previous version. Clicking the Activate button produces no effect.
Issue in the product. Acronis True Image Home 2012 installer does not accept 25-symbol serials.
(!) The issue reproduces only if you install Acronis True Image Home 2012 on a clean machine and submit a serial number in the installation wizard. If you install Acronis True Image Home 2012 over installed older version, the product will automatically detect the installed older version and the serial number.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in Hotfix for build 6131.
To download the hotfix, log in under your account, select Acronis True Image Home 2012 in the list of registered products and download the installer from hotfixes tab:
(!) To install the hotfix, you need to have Build 6131 installed. See Installation of the Latest Update of an Acronis Product.
If the described solution does not help, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article.